- Must have an iOS developer account
- In order to configure brainCloud to send notifications to your iOS app, you will need to provide a p12 certificate file. Follow these steps to create a p12 file for your app.
brainCloud Portal Configuration
- Log into the brainCloud portal
- Navigate to “Notifications | Settings” in the design tab for your app
- Click on the edit button for the Apple notification settings
- Upload your p12 file and enter the password that was used to create the p12 file into the dialog
- Notice that once you’ve done that, the type of certificate shows up (production/sandbox) as well as the expiry date