The following scripts implement common operations that may be handy for your app.
- BlockIfBanned – blocks banned users from logging into your app
- OnRegisterNewUser – ensures registration calls will fail if the user already exists. Offers a place to put first-time signup logic
- PostToLeaderboards – efficiently post to multiple leaderboards
- RankGame_AutoJoinMatch – pair two players looking for an async match
- RankGame_FinishMatch – handle the conclusion of a match. Adjust player ratings based on winner/loser
- RestrictClientCalls – restricts the client’s ability to call brainCloud APIs. Provides additional security.
- ScriptScheduler – helper script for regularly recurring cloud code jobs
- UniqueGroups_AcceptGroupMember – enforce new group members to exist in only one group at a time
- WebHookSpy – view the parameters being sent to a webhook
To import a script into your app:
- Download the script to your computer
- Go to the Design | Cloud Code | Scripts page of the portal
- Choose Import Scripts from the [Import / Export] button
- Click [Select], choose the script to import from the file selector
- Click [Import]