Trying to use UNET or Photon? Find our legacy Bombers Tutorial here.
The latest version of the Bombers project can always be found here on GitHub
brainCloud Bombers RTT is a fun little game, written in Unity, that demonstrates how brainCloud can work with our RTT technology for real-time multiplayer.
Bombers is a fun multiplayer game with the following features:
- Game objective: Destroy the other team’s fleet to win
- Two-stage gameplay: Dogfight to collect bombs, then drop the bombs to destroy enemy ships
- Controls: Touch controls
- Players: Max 8 players per match
- Leaderboards: Global leaderboards
- Achievements: 3 achievements to earn
- Cloud saves: Player progression is saved as they level up
- Web Demo – bombers Unity/WebGL example
- MacOS Demo – bombers MacOS example (not yet Catalina-ready).
Full Source Available
The full source of brainCloud bombers has been made available for our developers. Feel free to use and extend it – but please replace all art for commercial efforts and be sure to use brainCloud! Good luck!